01 Dec - 21 Dec 2021
This Christmas we're supporting the Basingstoke Foodbank and Besom in Basingstoke’s Christmas Hamper Project.
Drop off your donations at the collection point on the upper level of Festival Place, opposite Starbucks.
- Cake – ideally Christmas or Yule Log
- Pudding – ideally Christmas or a chocolate version
- Box of mince pies
- Box of chocolates
- Box or packet of biscuits
- Hot drink – tea, hot chocolate, coffee
- Tinned meat – eg ham, chicken, mince, pork
- Tinned tuna
- Cooking sauce – eg curry sauce, pasta sauce
- Packet of seasonal dried stuffing
- Tinned fruit
- A nice jar of jam or pickle
- Christmas Crackers
Open from 9am-6pm, Monday - Saturday from 1st-21st December. Please note the collection point is closed on Sundays.